Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life is miraculous!

As Sri Ramakrishna says...God is a Kalpataru..no doubt about this! All you wish manifest beautifully! I was saying to my Guruji....Swamiji I am afraid....even small small things...if a thought arise within me it manifests! It is as though I am under a wish-fulfilling tree! I feel if by chance negative thoughts rise...like a story a of a man getting everything he wished sitting under a kalpatharu got swallawed by a tiger by thinking will a tiger come & swallow me.. I am afraid if negatives too manifests...!

It happened like this! normally I rarely watch T.V. in my house because after working with computers all through the day I do not want to strain my eyes. On Independence day there was a Tamil Movie telecasted"Peranmai" I was watching it....so thrilling...and suddenly I remembered having read about it somewhere in a magazine that how the shooting was done in the forest area and how they encountered with blood sucking leeches....A thought arose in me...I have never seen such leeches....how it would look like...?

You know a day after that I got some vegetables,fruits & spinaches from the market and my Home Assistant when she was segregating it pointed out a leech...see see akka if it sticks it will never leave without sucking the blood! I jumped the other side! It was black with half white bottom which I saw first time in my life! There is no way we could see it in the city. God save ....I didn't think how it would be if it bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment