Friday, February 25, 2011

Now I share the bissful vision I had in the morning which made me wake up early in the morning at 4 AM. It is as such I am sleeping beside Lord Krishna on his right side. He has kept HIS right palm facing upwards and my left cheek was resting on it. I could see His body wrapped in yellow silk and I have placed my right leg woven around HIS leg like a child over his mother's. Blissful sleep..in which I half-open my eyes to see his hand in sea blue colour contrasting his palm which is lotus pink and as soft as a lotus flower. After a long gap I see HIM and with blissful heart I woke up. You know words sprung up within me...which are from Bible. Believe or not I have never read bible but I come across words in churches or places around which I never memorise. Here is the Bible sentence which spontaneously got expressed" En Neethiyin valathu karathaal vunnai thaanguvaen" meaning "By the Dharma of my Right Hand...I shall Hold You"

No comments:

Post a Comment