Wednesday, February 20, 2013


20.02.2013

I used to drop my friend on my way to office. Today I asked her ..how’s office? She replied in a lifeless tone…mmm…goes on…! I laughed…see when we speak about the Lord how soulfully we do…but if about office…the energy goes down.. it happens with me too. Why?

She said yesterday was the appraisal day!. I could immediately make it out from my own experience…! I  said…Corporate appraisal is pure politics as far as I had experienced. This I learned after many years….!

She said …somehow I dislike projecting…but when I see people projecting even for small …small things I feel bad…how’s it possible?

Yes we do so many things silently which is unnoticeable like the air we breathe which go unnoticeable.
I should say that she is so sweet friend of mine ..so soulful…so  filled with love for divine…! She is heading the Finance Department.

I told…see the world’s appraisal of you is not the real U…! The standards of world are different and not at all based on truth…never be carried away by that…!

 I narrated a story I heard yesterday from my mother.

Tulsidas was a great devotee of the Lord…! He used to narrate Ramayana to the mass. Everyday he used to see  Lord Hanuman standing amidst the mass and listening to the story!.But immediately after the Upanyasa was over he disappears. Tulsidas wanted to catch him…so one day just before finishing Ramayana..he left his place and caught hold of the Lord!. He requested the Lord to visit his home with soulful love!.

The Lord agreed that he will come along with Sri Rama & Sita the nextday.

Next day Tulsidas decorated his house with mango leaves…waiting for the Lord with Purnakumba…

By that time a Kuravan-kurathi  couple(Gypsy/nomads) came along with a small monkey and asked for alms.

But Tulsidas was waiting for the Lord…he asked them to get away and awaited for the Lord

The whole day vanished and literally he was in tears and that day he had the vision of Lord…We came in   the form of nomads…you threw me out…!

This incident is so expressive of the standards the world define… We tend to set standards even for the Lord…So I told my friend…do not worry at all..the world do not know the real worth of people since it operates at gross level…! Inherent values are not seen by ordinary eyes…!

Our real appraisals are with the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment