Tuesday, July 20, 2010

DIVINE OCEAN

You wanted to…teach me
More and more tough…lessons!

You came to me as a colleague
Full of jealous within….!
You discouraged….me…
With negative words….!

I was struggling
Within myself….
To be one with you….!

You spoke very softly
Like honey outside…!
But carrying….
Vengeance within….!

Cleverly you executed
Things to your favour
Making people
Believe falsehood…!

I could observe you….
Your face shrinking….
At any good happening to me….!

You projected…..
As though you are
Close to me....
But truly you were….
Far…far…away from me…!

This is something new…
Which I never faced before….!
Even the most
Self-centered souls….
Dissolve in Thine Love…!

I found…truth…..
To be pushed last….
And ridiculed...by people around….!

I searched where I went wrong…
Carrying Thee in my heart…!
I had to fight a lot…within…
To retain your liveliness….!

How come…..
You are in jealous with
Your own soul…..???
I cried within….!

You answered….

My child…
You are swimming hard
To overcome
The waves of jealous…
Repeating itself…..!
You will be tired...soon
Leave it…..

DIVE DEEP…!
YOU WILL SEE THE TREASURES OF
THE OCEANIC LOVE AWAITING YOU…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment