Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today is a blissful day...I woke up with the vibrating slokas from within...Sri Rama Rama Ramethi ....from Vishnu Sahasranama three times( It has been said reciting this sloka alone gives the benefit of reciting Sahasranama) & Kayenavacha manasendriyaiva...Narayanayethi samarpayami( meaning ..I surrender everything to Sri Narayana)

I was wondering why this sloka flow within me. I woke up to see the calender if it is a special day...! Yes. it is so...It is Sarva Vaishnava Ekadasi as it is written in the calender. So full of love I bought cute little orange roses and tied it along with Krishna Tulsi and carried it to the Lord at Tirupathi Devasthanam Temple near my office. So beautifully it decorated the chest of the Lord carrying my love.

It is not new to me. It happens often that if some special day is there lord reminds me of it...! Such is the Love of Lord which carries his devotees who has surrendered their all at His Feet.
I realise truly some inner science has been invented by our Rishis and Yogis which we miss amidst the shallow life we live now.

Unless and until I experience myself I never believe blindly in any external rituals.If I feel it in every cells of my being I am for it. Otherwise not.If I am unable to place my heart I never worship merely mechanically.

And one more incident...yesterday while driving vehicle I was just wondering how skitting of wheel would be...because I never experienced it...!Then immediately a thought came over...If it happens you will fall....so don't think like a crack...!

Today while crossing Panagal Park...,small small stones were laid on the turning which really made my vehicle skit...for a second my heartbeat was gone with fear overlapping...but fortunately I didn't fall down..! Thank God! When I lifted my eyes from the road I saw the words... Bible words... "Naan vun munnae chentu konalanavaigalai chevvai cheivaen"...meaning I will go before you and make good all cranky things on the way...!(very bad translation I feel!)
It is an experience of Divine Love which responds beautifully...which I experience day to day...!

2 comments:

  1. I read your post and feel you have gone ahead of normal human millions of miles ahead. I here hang on to the day to day trails and tribulations wailing and venting and cursing times for the folllies that are happending not able to notice the flow of life. I adore and appreciate you. Let me see how long I will take to reach even 1/100 of your conciousness.


    D J Babu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear babuji...
    It is not I am 100% I am trying to make myself Zero through surrender & wonder the miraculous flow of life struggling to break the ego created walls.True as you say are the trials we face amidst all masks we carry! When building a huge building a small flower plant go unnoticed...! My heart longs only for the plant even though small because lots of people are there to care and maintain the building!But life...is missed out..! True intense love is so powerful that it turns around every atom of matter! But its' value is unknown because we have created all false values of money...power...prestige....so many...around us like a huge building. The small plant of love go unnoticed...!

    ReplyDelete