Friday, July 1, 2011

15.04.2011

Eventhough the Lord affirms through all ways, this missing of people with whom we lived however they may be,creates a vacuum which penetrates the heart. Tears were flowing nonstop at night two days back. I cried to Lord Krishna please say what you… WILL… to do through me. I am here in total surrender. You have taken away everything. One portion of life is over. Now tell me atleast for what purpose you left me in this world. I chanted Maha mantra and went to sleep. Yesterday I called my Guruji since it is Tamil New Year as he has promised to bless me on auspicious days. When I called up some song was going on the other side. Suddenly it stopped and I could hear my Guruji’s voice with tears..Tell me…Will God bargain for tears?( Theivam kanneerukku vilai pesuma?-in Tamil )…Further he continued… our hearts are rooted in God and if our hearts are satisfied He is satisfied. I was struck with no words to speak. It was as though Lord asking me …Do you think I will bargain for your love? .Nothing I need from you except the satisfaction of your heart.

What a magnanimous love. Everything is observed …even our small activities. Nothing is hidden from his eyes. Unmatchable is His grace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment