Monday, March 26, 2012

HOLI

08.03.2012

Today is a blessed day. Every day is so but receptivity we miss amidst our busy schedule.

You know today is HOLI festivel. In south it is not celebrated much, even though my heart conversed with the Lord let me see in which colour you are going to wish me today…!

You know no one could ever override the Lord in love.

While driving my two wheeler I noticed a car in front of me . I didn’t notice at first but it was all the way before my vehicle when I saw the words”Nee aaseervathamai irruppai”. Meaning “you will be a blessed one….!”. You know down below was the picture of interlocking circles with rainbow colours representing colourful HOLI

I am reproducing a sample of those seven circles with VIBGYOR colour at best I could…!

HIS ways are so…great .Everything is his tool of expression & HE showers colorful BLESSINGS for us on the Eternal space…!

No comments:

Post a Comment