Thursday, October 6, 2011

30.01.11

Today evening tears were welling up when my son went along with his friends to play. Everyone got their fathers to take care. See why my son should grow like this as an orphan? There are people to take care but anyway being at the lap of the father and playing he misses. I cried like anything oh! Lord why you gave a situation like this. Non stop tears were rolling…I heard the voice of my son at the door …amma we five of us has come ,get water for all. As usual my son chanted Vishnu Sahasranama & pooja was performed. I thought of going to my old house owners house as they were calling me for a long time. Myself & my son went there. Just I was a witness there. All the family members of my old house owner were there. All of them started speaking to my son at his level and they were each making fun and everyone was impressed by the sense of humour he has got . Three of them took him on their lap and started fondling him. Three hours passed just like that and they were telling me please bring bala often . By laughing our ears ache. So much relieved we are.

To say I was much relieved with peace spreading within me.. with the love they showered. To say really my son gives solace to me and not I. He has got a good sense of humour. Once I told my son.. all my prayers and all I worship the fruits are for you to spread peace in this world. Next day morning he was saying Amma yesterday I was praying Lord that all the fruits of Vishnu Sahasranama I recite daily should go to you. Really I was taken aback by his words with tears. Yes this is true love which we have forgotten now in this fast revolving world.

No comments:

Post a Comment