Thursday, October 6, 2011

01.02.11

Three times I went to the ration shop to stick the additional sheet and they called me to come yesterday. To my surprise when I went there it was closed. Today morning I was thinking of my husband …if he was here he would have got things done. Here I should say two three experiences where my heart depended on my husband as the ultimate and I was given strong blow by the Lord…Depend on me alone…I am the Ultimate. I have felt the true love of omnipotent divine everytime. So I was thinking OH Krishna you are the parama purusha. You have revealed the goddess within me.Come with me.Now you are the one responsible for me. When I went there only one person has come and he was very known to me my sons classmate’s uncle. He was walking every year to Tirupathi and strong devotee of Narayana. He was wearing Sindhura as Namam and asked me bala amma why have you come ? you would have told me and I would have got it done for you. I said I didn’t buy things for long time too. Is there any problem. He checked up with the man there and told no problem. He further added ..I know people here as well as in the main office. Even if there is any problem I will help you. You let me know.

See the Lord’s ways. Here I am a tangible proof! Please never worship mechanically…place your heart with the Lord and see. Miracles become way of life.

I had the sankalpa I will not keep flowers on my head till I get it from Lord’s heart. Today I brought Nityamalli flowers to the Lord. Everyday at the Tirupathi Devasthana temple the person doing pooja used to get it and place it at the neck of mahalakshmi but they were never bothered to give any flower back. Today when I gave the person doing pooja got it and placed in the neck of the lord touching his chin.It is as though he was receiving it in full love. He asked me for the first time are you tieing this flower at home. I said no I got it in the evening from my flower selling lady and kept it in fridge and brought it. He said only this sweet smelling flowers should be offered to the Lord & I am very much satisfied.

I got flowers from the Lord.

Yes today I placed my heart with the lord and I felt what he meant is sweet smelling heart and not the lamenting one as I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment