Wednesday, October 26, 2011



Today is the day of Diwali....No celebration this year...Morning I was in such a mood that nothing would make me cheerful. Such a dejection which I was in...that my heart was not up to the joy of festivel...! Nothing could make my heart joyful...not to say it is pulling me down to the lost glory.
See I was lamenting to the Lord...see even to worship you I am not ready with my whole heart...! Why this lazy & ignorant downward pull? Atleast if you send me some flowers I could be cheerful!
See how the Lord again & again affirms his love. I heard a knock at the door. A small boy whom the flower selling lady has sent. He was standing there with three bunches of golden chrysanthemum flowers which was not a common flower sold on road (see this is the first time I get these flowers) & two changing roses(It is a hibiscus variety that changes it colour from white to pink). My heart was in joy Oh! Lord you had sent me your eternal love with it! Only I am not receptive & again & again fall down in heart. I could feel the embrace of grace & touch of divine love day to day!




No comments:

Post a Comment