Thursday, October 6, 2011

03.05.11

I feel it blissful to write a spontaneous gracious event that happened yesterday. Last two weeks I was on leave. Summer holidays for kids and my sister was with me. With prestige pressure cooker I was having gasket and other problems. My sister suggested Hawkins, that once for all there won’t be any problem with Hawkins. When we went for shopping I was looking for two cookers one medium and another small one. I bought 3litre cooker and 1.5 litre I thought I will buy later. All because with one salary now I should run my house with housing loan too as background. Yesterday early morning in half sleep a song arouse within me which is from Abirami Anthathi(starting with Sidhiyum Sidhi tharum theivamumagi thigalum parasakthiyum..….) I immediately woke up took the book and referred the meaning and effect of that sloka. It said that sloka is for attaining miraculous powers. ( Ella Sithigalum adaiya). Immediately my heart prayed what if Lord with miraculous powers I do. Your Holy Feet is enough for me. Divine Love alone should penetrate every atom of me.

I joined back office yesterday. To my surprise, on my table was waiting a small 1.5 litre pressure cooker labeled Miss Mary. It was Hawkins pressure cooker. I asked is it for me .My colleague said yes Madam it is from co-operative society. Ours is a petrochemical company and I was a member of society formed by employees. Every year we receive one gift but it is unusual they chose pressure cooker for gift for more than hundred members. I write this not to boast of myself but as we believe today, money is not real wealth. It is this wealth which emerges from Goddess Mahalakshmi which is the real wealth…! Right things at right time! Magnanimous …matchless and unimaginable are the ways of divine. Once you drink the nectar of divine love you never exchange it for all the treasures this whole Universe gives!

No comments:

Post a Comment